2012 Can-Am 1000
The reinvented Outlander ATVs now include the brand-new Outlander 1000, featuring the muscular 82-hp Rotax 1000 engine that leads the industry. Plus, the new chassis helps controlling unwanted vehicle behaviors. Along with innovations for better ride quality and comfort, and more precise handling. The XT version adds Can-Am's tri-mode power steering system, a winch and heavy-duty bumpers.
Tests and Features
- New Models: Can-Am unveils their new Outlander and Renegade 1000 models for 2012
- New Models: The Can-Am Outlander 400 H.O.
- 2010 Polaris - Ranger $10,995
- 2014 Honda Pour Foreman ou Rubicon Kit de chenilles Kimpex Commander XTR 4 saisons $3,500
- 2003 Arctic Cat 400 $1,500